Now Accepting Internship Applications
Looking for a marketing and design agency internship? Theory House is looking for motivated students to join our account and creative teams this summer. You should be hungry to learn and ready to contribute.
We believe retail is the most dynamic aspect of marketing and our client base reflects that. This internship will provide you with the opportunity to learn the dynamics of working in an agency environment while also gaining significant exposures to the realities of retail.
We offer 2 paths for our summer program:
As an ACCOUNT INTERN, you will be responsible for supporting multiple account leads with client service and project management. This means working with client leads to deliver projects on time, grounded in strategy and within budget. You will also be exposed to our strategy team, giving you the chance to learn our process for uncovering strategic insights.
As a DESIGN INTERN, you will support our team of designers and strategists in developing successful campaigns in branding and retail marketing. You will gain exposure to all aspects of concept work, graphic design and production and be offered an opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways.
In addition to the day-to-day responsibilities supporting each department, interns will be given a summer-long project. This project will require interns work together to accomplish set objectives and goals. Interns will be responsible for all strategy, creative concepting, design execution and presentation of work at key project milestones. See work from our past interns:
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing/Communications, Business Management, Retail, Design and/or Advertising
- Current Junior or Senior preferred, but Sophomores with adequate experience will be considered
- Prior retail or marketing experience is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with strong organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously and in a group
- Confident communicator, both written and verbal
- The ability to act with professionalism and maturity in all situations
- Strong sense of integrity, high standards and work ethic
- Possess a drive to contribute, willingness to collaborate and eagerness to learn
- To apply for an internship at Theory House, submit a resume and cover letter (and/or portfolio, for graphic design candidates) to [email protected]