Now Hiring for Account Executive
Theory House is building the nation’s premiere retail branding agency. We’ve got all the ingredients in place…International clients. Talented designers. Smart strategists. An inspiring workspace. And a great quality of life here in Charlotte with easy access to the mountains and the coast.
Now we’re on the hunt for a smart, organized and intuitive Account Executive. The Account Executive is responsible for supporting specified client relationships including account service and project management. The Account Executive also insures timely and consistent status reporting to the client.
Theory House has experienced 100% growth over 3 years supporting clients like Pepsi, Google, Delta Faucet, The Fresh Market, Staples, Bojangles’, GUNK, LIQUID WRENCH and Klein Tools.
- Initiating and manage new project setup and insure client and account files are in order
- Support account lead in development and management of a profitable business/account plan
- Updating client status report on a weekly basis
- Act as agency ambassador internally and externally
- Project a passion for the business and dissatisfaction with status quo – always thinking of ways to improve and grow our clients’ business
- Develops in-depth understanding of clients’ and retailers’ business
- Support account lead in strategic planning and concept development
- Coordinate with production and creative groups on program development
- Flawless execution of clients’ programs and plan tactics and follow-through
- Support post-program evaluation
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of two years of agency or retail work experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with strong organizational skills
- Strong planning, project management, communication and executional skills.
- Must possess excellent presentation skills
- The ability to act with professionalism and maturity in all client and agency situations
- Should have high standards, a strong work ethic and be able to function autonomously, while retaining team membership and spirit.
- Thorough and accurate communication ability
Submit resumes to [email protected]